“I love you”.
These words are so important to share with our spouse on a daily basis! However, as our readings this weekend remind us, these words can ring hollow if not backed up with the actions that convince our unique spouse of our love. To figure out your spouse’s “love language”, answer the following:
* How does he/she attempt to get close when there is distance between you?
* In what ways does your spouse excel in showing love to others?
* When does your spouse feel most at ease and joyful?
* What time does your spouse anticipate the most?
* (When in doubt, it’s okay to ASK!)
Spending our limited time, money and energy on the things that make our spouse feel loved is a very smart way to make those three little words go a long way.
FOR YOUR MARRIAGE 7-DAY VIRTUAL RETREATS:
Participate from the comfort of your own home. Spend 20 minutes of quality time together on-line nourishing your marriage with these 7 day retreats offered by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
There are 3 separate retreats offered:
1) Love & Life in the Divine Plan
2) A Retreat with Pope Francis
3) Marriage and Mercy
Help for Struggling Marriages
PASTORAL SOLUTIONS INSTITUTE
Offers Tele-Counseling Services, Spiritual Direction, a variety of videos/books/services for marital needs.
Published Friday, October 12, 2018 09:02 AM